Monday, June 17, 2013

We're Movie Stars

Well, kind of.   

A 90 minute documentary of this past 2013 March WaterTribeEverglades Challenge just came out on YouTube.  My husband Paul, son Alan, and I are all featured somewhat in a few short interviews and pictures.  My paddling friend KiwiBird, and many other WaterTribe friends are also featured. 

The video, 90 minutes, can be found here.



If after watching the video you want more.  Both Alan and KiwiBird wrote great trip reports on their blogs "Sailing Adventures with SOS" and "KiwiBird's Adventures".  Both are multi-part postings starting on March 14, then work your way up through the stories.

There was no EC trip report for me this year, within a couple days of finishing I started another adventure paddling up the Georgia coast on their new Georgia Coast Saltwater Paddling Trail.  During the trip I posted daily reports from my IPAD which start below on the March 11th post. 

Enjoy.  It's all gonna motivate you to keep adventuring.

No comments: