Monday, December 31, 2007

A New Year - New Challenges

(Photo taken during 2007 Watertribe Everglades Challenge)

It was an absolutely beautiful Carolina winter day today, sunny and warm (60 degrees) and with just a slight breeze. Perfect for spending the last day of the year paddling alone in my Kruger Dreamcatcher, reflecting on the past year, and looking forward to the next.

Tomorrow, the first day of the new year will be another perfect day. I'll get in a bike ride in the morning, then spend the afternoon paddling in my NDK Explorer with some of the many new paddling friends I've made from the local kayaking Meetup Group.

I also spent a few minutes today updating my blog. The changes are subtle. I've tried to make it a bit more current, reflecting some of the new goals and challenges planned for this next year.

Life will be a bit crazy, and very busy, just how I like it.

Here's wishing you a Very Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Captn O Dark 30 and Super Boo said...

Look'n good!! Happy new Year!!