Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just Like Home


It's been a busy week. Paul's been working a bit on the boat, getting it ready for the small boat gathering at Cedar Key in Florida next weekend. I've been swimming, running, and biking (training log).

But what a great Sunday today. Both kids were home at the same time. Tana came in last night, wanting to do some cleaning in her room to take back some furniture for her new apartment. Alan stopped over to say hi to everyone.

I'd planned a paddle today, but with everyone home, I just didn't want to go.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Cedar Key!! Lucky Paul. I spent a few days there last year. A great, funky little town. I loved it there! I stayed at the camping on the right just as you drive into town and put in at the excellent ramp across the road and inland a bit. Let me tell you though, when the tide goes out, it's gone! Enjoy!