Sunday, June 15, 2008

Paddling Friends

Paddling is such an important part of my life, and means so many things to me, including a good bit of my social life outside the family. Last year I was very excited to find a new Internet group of paddlers in my general area. It's an interesting mix of both new and skilled paddlers, from many different walks of life, all sharing an interest and/or passion for paddling. I've made some new and wonderful friends in this group.

Last weeks kayak symposium was absolutely made all the more fun getting to paddle and play with some of these friends, most especially Camille and Craig who I shared a campsite with, and who were in many of my classes.

Here we are cooling off on the sound side of Drum Inlet at the end of the day on the last day of the 6 day symposium.

Thanks guys, we sure had some fun.

1 comment:

craigcanoer said...

We did have fun! It is always a joy to paddle with you. I just keep hoping that some of your skills will rub off on me.
Look forward to our next paddle.

Craig