Friday, October 26, 2007

Good and Bad

"It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring....".

Finally it's raining, there's been rain for three days now. Of course it'll take quite a bit more than this to get us out of our drought, but it's a start.

Unfortunately, it also looks like Friday nights Full Moon Halloween paddle is going to be cancelled. I spent hours making a costume for my Kruger Dreamcatcher. I sure hope it gets rescheduled for later in the week, else the costume will have to wait another year. I don't have any pictures, but I do have the blond braids and helmet.

My weekend of ocean paddling, kayak surfing, and beach camping is also getting cancelled. Small craft advisories, rain, and thunderstorms are predicted for the whole weekend on the coast.

So, while Alan and Paul work on building their boat. I think I'll get to working on my skin-on-frame.

1 comment:

Captn O Dark 30 and Super Boo said...

Skinning your kayak... I have heard that it is not too difficult, but for a guy that has problems when lacing his shoes...

I'd like to see some pics!!