Wednesday, June 09, 2010

It is a Vacation after all

In addition to all the gear packing and preparation getting ready for our upcoming Sailing trip.  I've been preparing for some rest and relaxation time.  After all, this is a vacation. 


So, I've got my copy of 'Without a Paddle' that I'm planning to read.  I'd posted an announcement last January about this book.  It is the book Warren Richey (SharkChow) winner of the 2006 WaterTribe Ultimate Florida Challenge wrote.   I'm really excited about reading it.  Shhhh, I've also registered for this event again in 2012 :)

And I've got my temporary NC Coastal Fishing license.  I've never really fished much, but I think casting away on a late afternoon sounds very relaxing.  Thinking positively, I'll even make sure to bring any necessary spices to cook my catch.

No comments: