Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Not My Best Day

It’s been a rough week for me, busy as heck with work and other home chores all keeping me away from the computer.  Then I had the rug pulled out from under me.  Something of a private matter, but one that has left me somewhat disillusioned and disappointed. Some things are just wrong.  A big thanks to my old Kailua friend (you know who you are), you are a great voice of reason, no worries, I'm moving on.

Added to everything else, today is my damn birthday, happy birthday to me.

I really need to get on the water!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you've encountered some personal headwind. Just keep saying, "This too shall pass." Or, "I shall overcome." Anyhow, best wishes for the birthday and days and weeks ahead.

Ken said...

Yes - Birthday paddle. Today. (go)
Happy birthday!