Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fruit for Breakfast?

Almost finished packing, and I've finished my food shopping.  This year I'm planning fruit with my granola bars and Ensure chocolate shakes for breakfast.  The package advertises no preservatives, no colorings, no additives, no fat, no genetic modifications, no water added, no dairy or gluten, nothing artificial; all fruit.  I bought 3 flavors, but I'm not going to try it out ahead of time, it'll probably taste better during the Challenge.

I also bought so many nutrition bars, I'm already gagging.  Though quite a bit of weight, they are just too convenient to eat on all day long, assuming you can eat them.  My plan is to not replicate a brand or a flavor within any one day.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I've looked at those too. Hope they are good. I've also looked at the freeze dried fruits - peaches, strawberries and apples - and thought of adding them to the trail mix.
Food is important.

steve