Thursday, February 23, 2006

Boy did I get Lucky

When I first decided to do the longer WaterTribe Ultimate Challenge, one of the questions at home was "How much is this going to cost us?".

Not expecting anything, I decided to send out some queries about possible product sponsorship. Though athletic, I don't really consider myself an athlete, much less a professional one. But, being a paddler who likes adventure, and who I think sets a good example inspiring others through teaching and example, I thought the Challenge was different enough to provoke interest.

What a great surprise. I received some support through product or service sponsorships from some wonderful companies with excellent products. Please check out my websites sponsor page and read more about my sponsors and the help they have provided. There are links to each sponsor's websites, I really recommend checking out what they have to offer.

Thank-you just doesn't seem enough. Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you.

No comments: